A list inspired by Lincoln’s (Well, Sam’s really) from the book Attachments by Rainbow Rowell. Which is the first book for the Duck and the Owl’s and Fox and Rook’s Forest Friends Book Club. Go find the book and join the fun!
THINGS I AM GOOD AT:
1. School, same as Lincoln
3. Writing (hopefully)
4. Dreaming big
5. Making lists and plans
6. Forgetting the plans that were made
7. Forgetting things in general, like why I walked into a room.
8. Getting moved by books and movies
10. Tripping on flat surfaces
11. Being lazy
12. NOT running
13. Taking notes
16. Losing important things, like my glasses that I don’t know where they are at the moment.
17. Falling in love with fictional characters
18. Being awkward
19. Getting distracted
I suggest that everyone try this! Not only does it make you think optimistically about yourself, but it kinda makes you understand yourself better. Mostly the first point. And in Lincoln’s case, finding your major! I am really enjoying Attachments, come and join the club by getting the book and reading up to chapters 27 by Friday. Don’t worry the chapters are short. 🙂 Sorry, I sound crazy right now! I am in a good mood for no apparent reason and its nice! I just love these moods! Have a great Saturday and week! I think this is officially Fall Break, so enjoy it! 😀