I am not patient. I have a hard time waiting for anything. Books, BOOKS, movies, holidays, on and on and on. Oh, did I say “books” one to many times? My mistake…. I think you all can remember how many times I mentioned Allegiant…. Anyways, now I can’t, can’t, can’t wait for Into the Still Blue by Veronica Rossi. (Ever think of how funny it is that two of my favorite authors have very similar names? Veronica Rossi and Veronica Roth.) Yes, this is the third book in the Under the Never Sky series. I have been torturing myself from this book… Looking for nonexistent fan art or quotes. I happened to fall upon 3 chapters from the book, I am not sure if it is more of a curse or a gift. I know that I will be re-reading it for 3 months, or 2 and 28 days. So, I decided to make a list of all the things I am impatiently waiting for.
1. You are not like other mothers from Amazon. I ordered it late, not thinking ahead, and now I really want to read it! I think I will be late… My post and comments on other’s blog posts from FFBC! Sorry in advance!
2. Catching Fire, Divergent, The Fault in Our Stars. Movies that will be awesome! Thankfully I won’t have to wait to long for Catching Fire, just a few more days!
3. Into the Still Blue
4. Winter Break, already.
5. Testing, can we just get it over with? I want to know what High school I am going too! And soon! I hate preparing for big tests, of course I do it but I can’t help from worrying about it…
6. City of Heavenly Fire, 6th book in the Mortal Instrument series by Cassandra Clare.
7. Once Upon a Time episodes, why every Sunday? Can’t they come out every day?
8. Dinner, I am super duper hungry!
9. I was sure there was more…
What have you guys been waiting for that makes you jump around in circles in frustration? Or is the jumping part just me? 🙂 Have a good rest of your Monday and week!
- Book Review Time! Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi, as promised! (theoddlandofme.wordpress.com)