I know that everyone knows that there is a lot I want to do. I think that is good, I like having goals and dates to look forward too. And no I don’t mean those romantic ones, I am talking about dates when movies come out or books… Without further ado- My Bucket List.
1. Travel, see everything
2. Learn something new everyday
3. Fall in love and get married
4. Go to college
5. Read Into the Still Blue
6. Find and do a job I love and enjoy
7. Get and decorate my own house
8. Learn how to drive
9. See a movie by myself
10. Go whale watching (why not?)
11. See the Eiffel tower
12. See the Northern Lights
13. Do something spontaneous
14. Start a snowball fight.. Wait. See snow.
15. Go on a hot air balloon
16. Drive or bike or walk anywhere without a destination in mind
17. Pass math! (haha, good one!)
18. Live to see Cancer cured
19. Change someone’s life for the better
20. Be happy, happy, happy! (Check!)
Wow… I admit for looking at Pinterest for suggestions and there is a lot! There is just so much to do in this world! 🙂 Have a good day and ain’t that pug just adorable? Even if I am not much of a pug person I can still find cuteness in cuteness.