Hi guys, sorry it has been a very hard week. Homework overload, tests on Friday and my SSATS which will determine which high school, or it is something high schools will see when figuring out if they want me to go to their school. I think I failed it. Almost positive my math scores are the worse in history. After that huge failure yesterday I kinda just locked myself in my room and did nothing. But I am back! And winter break is only 1 week away!! Just 1 week, 5 days of torture, away! And really, it’s only 3. On Thursday I have a band field trip and Friday I have a Christmas play, I have the second most parts!!!! Yikes, I am excited!!!
1. Grave Mercy, our December book for Forest Friend’s Book Club started/run by the gals at the Duck and the Owl and the Fox and Rook.
2. Peppermint kisses, one of my favorite things about the holidays!! These are one of my favorite treats, my Mom and sister (the bakers of the household) made some recipe with these that I can’t wait to try!
3. That elephant! S/he is adorable!! I can’t help but smile while looking at shim. 🙂
4. That is an excerpt from one of the books in the Hush, Hush series. I read the first book awhile ago and liked it but decided not to read the second books. Don’t ask me why, I am a rather odd person and I can’t even remember why. I found the 2 book and possible the 3d or maybe the 4th… I am hoping it is the 3d, but I don’t want to read it’s descriptions because it says what happened….
Have a good weekend!!! 🙂
- Sunday Sweets and Smiles! (theoddlandofme.wordpress.com)