Hi guys! It’s Friday, finally! And I have some great and wonderful news!! I was nominated for the Liebster award! Yeah! I would like to give a big thank you to Sam Sherwood for nominating me! 🙂 So here are the basic rules:
1. Thank the person who nominated you and link to their blog.
2. You must answer the 10 questions given to you by the nominee before you.
3. You must nominate 10 of your favorite blogs with fewer than 200 followers and notify them of their nomination.
4. You must come up with 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
So, Q&A time!
1. What made you want to start a blog?
I started a blog because I wanted to share my thoughts, isn’t that the reason we all started to blog? Also, my personal reason, I wanted something that was only mine. No one has a right to tell me what to do with this blog. 🙂 Also, I like having something to do that actually matters.
2. Is this your first blog?
Mostly yes. This is my first real blog. I had a word idea but I decided I didn’t really like that idea and wanted a journal/everything type blog. I try out different themes with my word blog to see if I want them for this blog!
3. Mythbusters or TopGear?
Well, sorry, but I don’t have cable. I don’t watch much t.v. but I’ve heard of Mythbusters before and I think I saw one with my friend once, so i’ll go with that.
4. What do you do in your spare time?
I read a lot. Sometimes I go for bike rides, sometimes I decide to be social and go see some of my friends. I blog a lot in my spare time. (Gosh, don’t I sound exciting?)
5. Winter or Summer?
Winter. I live in a pretty hot place that doesn’t have much seasons, so winter rain makes it bearable! It’s actually raining as I write this, which I love! 🙂
6. What’s your dream car?
This probably isn’t the answer you are expecting, but I have always loved mini coopers. Mainly the light blue ones, like this one:
7. What genre of music do you prefer?
I listen to a lot of different music. I think my favorite genre has to be Indie pop. It’s what I listen to on Pandora. But really I like different songs from lots of different genres, it’s hard to pick my favorite. 🙂
8. What’s your favorite foreign accent?
British. Isn’t it everyone’s favorite? I would love to have a British accent, I would love to see England!
9. If you could move to anywhere in the world for a year, where’d you move to?
Maybe England. Probably some place in France, it has always been my dream to see France.
10. What music instrument do you play or wish you could play?
I play the clarinet. I have always wanted to learn how to play guitar or be apart of the percussion group and learn all of those different instruments!
Ok, now it’s nomination time! 🙂
- A Blast of Random
- Eliza Thinks Allowed
- Climanda Photography
- Bran & Chan
- Maeve Anderson Photography
- Love, Laugh and Sing
- Katie Leask Photography
- Potpourri Daily
You don’t have to participate in this, but it is fun! Here are the questions!
- Why did you start your blog?
- Favorite book and why?
- Favorite quote or personal motto?
- What was the most important life lesson you have learned?
- If you could live anywhere for a year where would you live?
- Favorite t.v series or movie?
- A Pet Peeve?
- Top thing to do on your bucket list?
- If you could have any super power what would it be and what would you do with it?
- Favorite accent?
Some of these questions were ones I was asked and others were previous Leibster questions, I just searched for them. Have a wonderful weekend! Hope you guys decide to participate in this! 🙂