Hi guys! Yes, I am still alive and kicking! 🙂 This week has been a little crazy, this list will be a good thing to do. I try not to boast, try really being the underlined word. I hate arrogant people, I don’t want to sound like them. So I guess this is my chance to… Be arrogant for a reason. Thanks to MooreaSeal for coming up with this idea!
- That I survived standardized testing and didn’t do half bad
- I understand my band music now!
- I got into the school I am at now
- Last quarter I got a 4.0
- I don’t like soda
- I love reading and am never forced to read. (I can’t imagine being forced to read)
- That I am blogging right now
- That I have survived this week and all of those past weeks
- That I’ve been kind to a very annoying girl at school
- I am among the few who haven’t snapped at my teacher
- I act happy even when I am not, kind to people I dislike
- I am proud of my friends
- That I don’t sound like a dying duck on my clarinet anymore, (at least I hope I don’t)
- I was selected to be apart of this choir thing
- I got the highest score on a test a lot of people did bad on
- I am on page 11 of an essay, most people are below 6 pages and the requirement is 8 pages. And I still have more writing to do!
- That I have a slight idea of what I want to do in the future
- That I have a hard working ethic
So, that’s me. I couldn’t really think of anything. 🙂 Now, I’ve got to go and study (blah) for a math test…. One I do NOT feel confident on. Have a wonderful Friday! FRIDAY IS TOMORROW! Finally.